Friday, May 8, 2009

Zambian Elephant Mask

Hey Guys! I'm in Zambia! Its been great. We went to Victoria Falls on Wednesday and we walked with lion yesterday morning. Its been amazing. We are going to Zimbabwe today ag ain to hang out and Botswana Sunday. The culture and poltical issues are so different in each place so it really has bee an amazing trip. I'm going to jump the gorge at Victoria Falls today. I'm so scared , but they tie you up and you drop about 55 meters.

I will talk to you guys soon again. One last embarrassing s to ry: I wen t to a tourist shop near my hostile with two other volunteers. I found t his elephant mask with a bunch of strings on it. I wore it around the store and would creep on my friends while they shopped. One said finally, "Why do you have a male thong on your face?" SAY WHAT??? Oops. I guess it wasn't a mask after all and explains a lot of the faces other customers were g i ving me as I walked around the store with my face hiding behind it. :) We'll talk soon. To be continued.

1 comment:

Jantina said...

It's a nut cup buy I use it as a mask.